When applying for an apartment, landlords generally require the following documents. Bringing them with you to a showing will speed up your application process and get you into your new place as soon as possible!
- Signed and completed application
- 3 recent pay stubs
- Recent W2
- Recent IRS tax form 1040 (pg’s 1&2)
- An employment verification letter
- Copy of your driver’s license
- Current utility or other bill/ statement with your name and current address. (used to verify present address)
Please email this documents scanned as a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org, submission in jpeg format is not accepted.
Documents may also be faxed to (718) 932-9710.
Thanks and good luck!